Friday, August 30, 2013

Erin's Letter


Erin wrote: I am terribley sorry about youre bathroom issue. That would deffinately make me loose my head. haha. Im glad you had a nice vacation at the temple though. Im also sure you and grandpa will think of something fun to do on labor day weekend even if it is only you and grandpa.  I also just wanteed to remind you you are not old. Think of it as maturly mature(speel check). I dont know about anyone els but I condsider 92 years old, old. If you see Rachel anytime soon although I know it is late tell her that I am excited for her and I wish her good luck. For some odd reason though I cannot beleive that she is eight years old already I remember when she was only 1 or 2 as idiotic that may sound haha. I am looking forward to the next that I see you and grandpa. I did a report on a couple of stories that I remember you guys told me for history class. I havent turned it in yet but I am positive it will get and A+++++++ because your history is better than most. I wrote about the story on how you and grandpa met and also on how grandpa devcided to go on a mission. My freind Brinley looked at my essay and thought that your guys storie was the most entertaining one that she had ever herd. Brinley is a character though :) haha. I am also happy for you that you found your wedding photos. That must have been a nice walk down memory lane for and grandpa. Sorry that  I havent been responding to the emails as much as I would like to. I have been getting a lot of homework in honors Language Arts and math but even my regular classes like to pile it on me so that it makes it hard for me to ever be on the computer. Being with my freind Maddie most nights doesnt help much either. I wont promise anything but I will try to find a way to read your emails through my phone and if possible respond to them sooner. I am sure you would like to hear about Donovin and Caydin too though. Donovin has just started football and he loves it. Last Saturday he had a football thing called midnight madness in cedar city he played 5 scrimigages and did very well. In the first one he made an amazing tackle. It was great. He has been sick for a couple of days though so tonight will be his first night back in 4 days and he still has to take it easy. I am mad at him though because I think he passed it on to me but thankfully it only lasted for a day wich was yesterday. Caydin has just started kindergarten. He is so excited about his teacher and all of the new freinds he is making. If your on the phone with him anytime soon be sure to ask him about school if you want your chatted off that is. He loves talking about it even though his stories take forever. He is also very excited about his very first loose tooth. We have just recently dicovered that. He loves the fact of growing up. Caydin is so proud. He also wants me to tell you about his Iron Man. :) I love you both lots and lots I hope your weekend is great. O I forgot to tell you I have to audition for what seat I play in orchestra and I received 2nd seat. I am so happy but my fingers arent those hard fingertips are coming back after the year they had to soften up. LOVE YOU!
 <3 erin="" p="" trauntvein="">
Myrna wrote: It is so good to get a letter from you! Three cheers! It was well-written and both Gramps and I enjoyed reading every word. You do have a talent for writing.

We get our bathroom work done beginning on Tuesday. I don't know how long it will take but it will be really good to have it over with. I am so very tired of it being all torn apart and yucky.

Congratulations on winning the second chair. That took a lot of work. Now let us know when your concerts are so that we can come and be proud. I hope your poor fingers hurry and get tough so that they do not hurt anymore. I think you are brave to hang in there. I am so glad that you are playing in the orchestra.

It also sounds as though you are having a good year at school and are enjoying your classes and your friends. That is so good to know. That makes us happy.

Rachel was so happy to be baptized. She was floating on a cloud all day, both before and after. I am like you. It seems just yesterday that she was a baby. Of course, it seems that way to me about you. I know I was just holding you on my lap a short time ago and here you are, almost grown up. I don't know how that happened.

Tell Caydin and Donovin hello from us. Caydin is proud to be going to school and Donovin is proud to be playing football. I can hardly believe that Caydin is old enough to have a loose tooth. My goodness. Tell him that we think that is great. Donovin is an outstanding player. I bet it is fun to watch him. We wanted to come and see him play and would like to know when the games are.

We love you all. We are proud of you and are glad that you are happy. You will always be my special baby girl.

Love, Grammy and Gramps

No comments:

Post a Comment