Tuesday, May 14, 2013

I won't be there.

Lyla Spender wrote:
Hi Guys!!
Here is the agenda for Tues, see you Myrna!!  and you Allan, have a great week!!!

Myrna wrote: I won't be at Mona City Council meeting. I talked to Rebecca and she cannot come either. I will need to borrow and listen to your tape. I have a husband who will just have had cataract surgery and two grandchildren in concerts. I have no idea how to do all of this. I have two grandsons who are graduating from high school--one from TimpView and the other from an engineering program at UVU. There are all sorts of concerts, seminary graduation and etc. Plus, the school board moved their meeting from Wednesday to the same Tuesday as your meeting. That means that I will also have to cover that by tape recorder. UGH!


Lyla Spencer wrote: Oh Myrna, you sound like me, I just want to retire from it all at times!!  I will take care of you by recording the old way for you and give you the tape.  Don't worry, I will take care of you.  Be safe!!
Love You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment